Richard Telfeja is a true eCommerce success story. He was just a poor immigrant kid who saw the promising future of online store shopping and grabbed the opportunity to set up his own e-Store.
If that’s not inspiring, we don’t know what is! July 2019 updated review about eCom Profit Masterclass course.
You can’t help but admire this kind of tenacity in a young kid who had to hurdle so many obstacles to succeed in his business.
What was Richard’s secret? How did he become so successful at eCommerce?
Simple: he’s learned to use a secret source of traffic that ramps up his visibility resulting to high conversion rates.
Where is this traffic coming from?
Well, that’s where Richard gets coy. You have to sign up for his course to find out.
As a former e-commerce store owner, I know the pitfalls of spending thousands of dollars on paid ads which you’ve no way of knowing will convert or not.
Shopify stores are invisible to customers unless you advertise it, so that means shelling out thousands of $$$ to let people know your store exists.
I’m fiscally conservative, the money that I spend should be only for strategies that give me a return of investment.
Scroll below for my # 1 recommended online business model that has netted me $50K+ of passive income every month.
Lead generation increased my monthly income 1,500% or higher!
How is this massive income growth even possible?
It felt pretty unreal to me too the first time everything clicked and all the lead-gen sites I built were rented out and sending money my way every month.
I love helping small business owners dominate online so they can serve more customers.
The lead generation business model has enormous potential. We can help businesses online just about anywhere in the world!
Who is Richard Telfeja?
Richard’s name is now synonymous with ‘eCom genius.’
He set up an online store back when eCom wasn’t a buzzword yet and had tremendous success with his dropshipping techniques.
Richard now shares his trade secrets to earning $2 million in sales from his online store monthly by launching his eCom training course.
He learned all his strategies after going through hundreds of trials, errors, and learning moments from running his own store.
He now earns 7 figures every month, sharing his self-made wealth with his family.
He works closely with fellow immigrant entrepreneur Lazaro Chavez during their Masterclass sessions where they reveal their exclusive source of traffic that ramps up sales in their online stores.
Yup, to the tune of $2 million a month!
How’d he do it?
He uses paid traffic ads via Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
Dropshipping saves him a lot of cash from not having to pay storage fees and delivery staff.
As of July 2019, he has 70K+ followers on his official Instagram page and 550 subscribers on YouTube.
His video uploads almost always have a loyal following and racks up thousands of views, with lots of post engagement as evidenced by relevant comments.
Your neighborhood convenience store has changed.
The face of modern commerce is now a laptop computer hooked up to the ‘Net.
The customers? Not just residents who live 5-10 blocks around the store. We’re talking international buyers now.
Ecommerce is the practice of buying and selling products over the Internet.
E-commerce is where it’s at today. Modern buyers merely log online, scroll through hundreds if not thousands of product options, click a button then wait for you product.
We never had it this good. It’s like the dam broke open on the age-old concept of the “storefront” and now, any enterprising individual can open an online store and hawk products to an unlimited number of potential buyers.
Ecommerce brought these changes:
- Your location doesn’t matter anymore – eCom broke down geographical barriers
- Easy to gain new customers with Increased Search Engine Visibility. …
- It costs less than $500 to launch a store
- Find Product Suppliers in Seconds
- No need to Fly for Business Meetings
- Save Travel Costs
- Comparison shopping hooks customers
- Activate deals, coupons, group discounts, any other creative promo
- Give customers extensive product info to persuade them to buy
- Target your customers via customized ads for warmer leads
- Online stores don’t close. Midnight sales all week!
- Less staff needed to run the store
As of July 2019, there will be 1.92 online buyers from all over the world that flock to eCommerce sites for some easy, no -sweat shopping
That’s some huge numbers right there, and if you’re smart, you’ll hitch your pocketbook to this economic opportunity.
For now, only 13.7 percent of all retail sales worldwide originate from electronic purchases, but can you imagine how high these numbers will go once the online marketplace really dominates shopping?
Do you see the internet going away?
Me neither. The power of connectivity is here to stay and every aspect of human existence will be affected by the internet.
Are You Seeing What I’m Seeing?
- Almost 50% of US businesses don’t have a website
- Peak shopping hours in online stores are between 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. – when people get off work
- 65% of shoppers in brick-and-mortar stores compare product prices in online stores while they’re shopping in physical locations!
- Smart consumers do their research – and 85% do before buying a product
- Word of mouth ranks higher than expert recommendations – 81% of buyers will buy a product that’s been ooh’ed and aah’ed by a friend or relative prior
- A customer will drop you faster than a hot potato for poor customer service – 80% of them do
- Shoppers will stay with a store if it’s easy to access the people who run them so build relationships with your customers
- Only 1 in every 34 site visitors will result to a purchase – this is due to poor conversion techniques
- Painful checkout processes annoy customers to the point that they abandon the products they were about to purchase due to inferior checkout experience
- Shipping and handling costs will cause a customer to abandon their online shopping carts
- Retargeting customers work – especially those who have abandoned their online shopping carts but didn’t delete the products inside
- Stores with multiple channels in various social media sites sell more products – make a continuous shopping experience flow from Facebook, to Shopify, to Instagram. Create store branches!
- Phone shoppers are expected to eat up 67% of all digital sales
- Once you piss off a customer, they won’t return to patronize your online store in the future. Survey says 62% of these customers will stay away for good
- When your store takes a long time to load on mobile, say goodbye to your sales. Yup, shoppers’ attention spans are just not what they used to
- Who spends 6 hours a week shopping online? ….. You guessed it: young ‘uns. Millennials. Gen X’ers. But don’t forget Gramps too as they spend an average of 2 hours a week shopping online. For what? We don’t know.
The opportunities to profit using online stores are limitless!
If you sell a business or product and you don’t own a store yet in these heathen summer days of July 2019, are you even paying attention?
ECom Profit Masterclass July 2019
With an investment of $1,497, you can now earn the trade secrets that made Richard Telfeja and his partner, Lazaro Chavez, certified eCom millionaires in one hot minute.
Richard knows of a SECRET traffic source which he’s learned to harness and provides him crazy amount of sales.
Once enrolled in the program, he will tell you the step-by-step process to incorporate the traffic source in your product flow from supplier to store.
He produced high-quality videos to train his students to run fast-selling products like he does.
What he teaches his students:
- Be able to build an online store that’s ready to sell products, optimized to high SEO heaven using Shopify.
- How to use the most conversion-friendly traffic source in 2019
- How to scale their campaigns using the best social metrics
Masterclass Members can also hit up Laz or Richard anytime they need to pick the experts’ brains. That’s authentic dedication to teach right there.
It’s a real mentorship package – training combined with 1-on-1 coaching. The student testimonials speak for themselves.
The eCom due has trained more than a hundred entrepreneurs, keeping true to their promise of sharing best practices for eCom success in today’s world.
This combination of coaching and training videos has resulted in over 100+ student success stories.
Ecom Profit Masterclass is hands down one of the better developed, fully featured online training course for your Shopify store to hit it big.
Richard unlocked his bonus content section so that anymore who enrolled in the course in July 2019 can view case studies for free.
Takeaways from Ecom Masterclass Course
- Richard and Laz outsource most of their products from Aliexpress.com
- He trained 3 virtual assistants to do his product research, write product descriptions, use appropriate titles and tags for maximum visibility.
- Richard only hires V.A.s from Upwork
- He pays his VAs $4.00/hour to do the legwork for him. They earn on average $1K weekly but he’s uncertain how many hours they work
- His VAs select 20 products a day from Aliexpress using the research methods Richard trained them in
- His shipping time only takes 1 week or less from the supplier in China
- It takes his VAs 30 minutes to set up the product flow from ordering it on Aliexpress to placing the product in the Shopify store
- He spends up to $600 for a product campaign depending on product price. Sometimes he spends only $20 per campaign if the product is not expensive
- He uses Google’s general campaign to auto-test every single product using Google’s keyword finding methods
- He uses an app to test 20 of his products everyday and see which campaigns work
Lead Gen vs. Ecom
Not all digital marketing courses are scams. Clearly Richard Telfeja gives value for money minus all the fluff other eCom courses display.
His customer testimonials provide a glimpse into how effective his techniques are in making his students earn big!
He promises massive profitability for each and every students that enroll in his course and the testimonial page displays some very happy people.
But no shiny new courses will ever take me away from my favorite business model, lead generation, tried and tested for 5 years but always evergreen and income-generating.
It’s now July 2019, five years since I ventured down this path of generating leads for businesses using free traffic.
I can swear to the authentic value this business model brings. It’s turned my life around and has given the most ROI for me over the years.
And I do declare this with conviction.
I own my money sites, I own the backlinks that directs traffic to them.
I can choose whichever business owner I want to partner with who then pays me every month for renting out my lead-gen sites.
If they don’t pay on time, I can simply send the leads to their competitor.
I don’t even have to build the site from scratch again, only change a few digits (phone number) and voila!
Never give away control to your money sites.
SEO is problematic because you’re essentially working “at will,” unless you were smart enough to enforce a contract with your client.
You can lose the business anytime. Say goodbye to weeks of laborious work optimizing those websites which weren’t yours.
Tsk! Don’t be an easy prey to sharks.
The entrepreneurial waters are filled with predatory people who won’t hesitate to use you and your expertise to fill up their pockets, then discard you once they’re done.
My limo rental client have been with me since 2014, forking out $750 a month renting my lead gen site.
It’s now July 2019 so that means I’ve earned $36,000 more or less from 1 site alone, a site which has no need for tweaking and upgrading every month or so.
You can say we got rich together off of lead generation. That’s why I’m so thankful I learned this skill.
Once an owner gets hooked to the kind of leads you bring, hot and ready, they will stick with you forever.
No one can afford to turn down customers that want you to take their money.
If you’re serious about starting a digital marketing agency, then you’ll want to hire the best mentor available to steer you away from making costly mistakes.
Our friend Cory, one of the earliest students in our training program, has got it made now, traveling the country in a luxury RV equipped with all its bells and whistles.
He’s free financially but he continues to serve his ministry.
That was his why before he joined our program – to raise lots of money to fund his youth ministry programs so he can help less fortunate kids find their calling.
He’s established what he calls his ‘Marketing with a Mission’ training programs to help hie fellow ministers fund their passion for pastoral care.
This is more than just an elite coaching program where you learn to take control of the variable factors in online marketing and make it dance to your tune.
The skills you learn here is like a superpower – start a legit business from nothing, send so many leads to a client that they can’t keep up!
When your clients realize what you’ve done for them, their growth, their family’s well-being, their financial future, that’s when real relationships and long lasting friendships are cemented.
You’d love this. Our group recently found out some members were having a hard time getting unstuck from their thoughts. Getting the mind in the right place will get your grind in the right flow.
We rolled out the Hustle Handbook, a mindfulness journal that quickly focuses you and lays out actionable steps to get you going.
There are spaces you can write on to put a spotlight on your hustle during the first and the very last moments of the day.
You need to commit to writing in your Hustle Handbook everyday so you’ll fly through your goals of financial independence.
Fly through the pages in a disciplined manner. The book serves to track your goals, attitude, your biz progress, your wins or losses.
We need all the focus we need to keep our eyes on the prize.