At a price tag of just $697, this FB ads training course is amongst the cheapest I’ve seen. Jonny’s goal is to get 100 people to quit their jobs and run a successful 6 figure FB ad agencies.
His students have landed clients in real estate, cross fit studio, yoga studio & more.
I can’t say its the most comprehensive Facebook ad agency course out there, but it definitely has enough to get people to start making money online.
- Fairly cheap price of $697
- Jonny West seems very engaging in their FB mastermind group
- Pretty good sales training on how to close clients
- Simple actionable steps
- He shares his funnels with you that’s been working
- keeps it simple
- not all of his funnels will work for every niche
- wishing there were more case studies of different types of Niches that people are having success in
- cold email prospecting is not really my favorite type of prospecting
- This course does not get into the new FB messenger ads & live video stream ads, which I believe will be the future
Although I do use FB advertising as part of my multiple 6 figure local marketing business, it is definitely not where I began or what my business primarily generates revenue with.
With FB advertising, you have to still do hard sells, aka convince a company to spend money with you.
For those of you that are really bad at sales, I highly recommend starting with free traffic lead generation first.
I use Free Traffic because, at the end of the day, I like the more lazier approach of closing clients & getting paid.
With free traffic, you work on ranking your own sites first & start getting free leads. You then send free leads to business owners until they close one of your deals, go to them and they will be begging to do business with you because you provided results in advance, so they know you’re not just some scammy bullshit marketer.
No need for cold emailing hundreds of businesses.
Also FB ads will require constant tweaks & minor adjustments to your campaigns to stay profitable. Since you’re paying for every impression or clicks, your gunna have to monitor things a bit on going.
With free traffic, I just rank my sites & forget about them. Move on to the next project. So its a bit easier to scale my business especially when you got the system to reproduce results over & over again.
I don’t know why its like this in Facebook ads, but no matter how awesome you create an ad, it will eventually stop working. I believe every ad you create gets shown to a certain pocket of audience, and eventually you exhaust & burn through it.
Then you have to kill the ad and create a new one. Sometimes an ad is good for 1 week, at best maybe 1 month.
So part of your job everyday, is to log into all your ads that are running and record the CPC (Cost per click) if this begins to go up, its time to stop the ad and make new ones.
When you scale this out & you begin managing 5 to 10 clients, it can begin to take up a lot of your time everyday just maintaining good performing ads for clients.
This is big part of the reason why I held back on growing my FB ads clientele because I didn’t like the on-going management I had to do with them.
I’m in this for the money & freedom, ya dig?
So I doubled down on building my internet business on free traffic instead.
After all that’s how I achieved my first success online anyway…
Here’s the difference.
With my free traffic business, I can take a vacation for 1 month straight and not even get in front of a computer and my business runs just fine. My clients get their leads because my sites are already ranked and its doing the work for me while I am away.
In fact I have sites that’s been ranked on page 1 for 5+ years and I haven’t touched it in years.
If your entire business runs with Facebook ads traffic, then you have to spend at least 1 to 2 hours per day checking up on all of your ads performance.
Hey this is still a great deal for those of you that are still working the 9 to 5, but I just want to illustrate the difference.
The Good & the Bad of Facebook Advertising
Let me break this down further…
- You can begin generating leads much quicker
- some businesses do really well on Facebook ads, because of Facebook’s dynamic audience targetting
- Huge audience to pool from, Everyone’s on facebook now
- you can promote some products that are way to competitive to try to rank for in Google
- You must pay to play. Once you stop paying Facebook your business comes to a stop
- requires constant monitoring & tweaking
- ad spend can get pretty costly at times, eating away at your profit margins
- Less control than Free traffic because FB can sometimes feed you poor quality traffic, or shut down your ad account (super frustrating)
- Inversely, some businesses will not do well on Facbeook ads at all (a lot of service based businesses)
Final Thoughts on Facebook Agency Revolution & My Recommendation
Good basic course on Facebook advertising. Fairly affordable price. Gives you what’s needed to close deals & produce results with many industries out there but not all of them.
Unfortunately, facebook ads simply don’t work well with every niche out there.
Local marketing is definitely where the easy money is at, especially if you’re still trying to quit your job.
Facebook ads is one way but I feel everyone should also be working on free traffic for local clients.
With Free Traffic it gives you consistent progress towards freedom, as you rank websites in Google and it begins generating free traffic, you’re creating a stream of income that you do not have to touch or fiddle with. Steady traffic that you do not have to pay a dime for. That’s ultimately the best form of traffic.
These sites will generate income for you for years to come, unlike Facebook, you don’t have to worry about whether your ads are still being profitable or not.
You should aim to be a complete online marketer for local businesses. Imo facebook is just one piece of the pie.
This is the system I recommend for building that multiple streams of income powered by free traffic.