So you want to find out what sort of affiliate offers are out there that allows you to make the most amount of dollars per sale?
Its a smart idea because to get any kind of sale in affiliate marketing space is very difficult.
Partly because in 2019, all these keywords that produce affiliate sales is completely being dominated by super powerful authority sites that’s very tough for any beginner to try to outrank.
We’re talking about authority sites with DA in the 30’s and above.
You can pretty much say will be close to near damn impossible for a newbie to try to outrank or even get anywhere close. When the entire page 1 search result is filled with sites that have DA (domain authority) or 30 or above its really a bad idea to go after.
However if you already have an audience or email list that you’ve built up over the years because you’ve been blogging for a long time or have your own popular youtube channel then you should be looking to monetize that audience, the best way possible and that is to recommend to them high-ticket products thats like the best of its kind, and that also pay very well as far as commission wise, and hopefully these products will solve their problems and you’ll get paid for recommending it to them.
In this list I’ve compiled the highest paying affiliate marketing offers for few different categories from SEO products, to Web Design, email marketing & more.
Before I proceed any further with this list though, let me quickly state that this list should be used for those that already have some level of audience to whom they can market to.
If you do not, or you’re brand new to making money online then your first skill that you must master first is generating traffic. An affiliate offer doesn’t do you any good if you don’t have traffic.
If you try to rank for keywords that’s related to many of these affiliate programs, you’ll quickly find out sooner or later that its super competitive and it takes a very long time.
This is why my #1 recommendation for a newbie, still trying to quit their day job so that they can live the laptop lifestyle is to first make money by doing small business marketing by doing local lead generation.
The answer is quite simple. Its 100x more easier to outrank 20 local businesses rather than 4000 affiliate marketers trying to rank for the same keyword.
I will say this.
Even though I am making some money with affiliate programs, I make $50K per month by simply choosing to go local and get rankings the easy way by choosing to be a big fish in a small pond instead of being a small fish in the large ocean.
Click here for the coaching program that teaches you this lead generation business model which I believe is much better than affiliate marketing for a beginner.
- High Paying SEO Affiliate Programs
- 1. SemRush – $39.98 to $159.60 Per Active Customer Per Month
- 2. SEO Power Suite – $197 per sale
- 3. LongTailPro – 30% recurring commission, Plans start at $24.99 Per Month
- High Paying Hosting Affiliate Programs
- 1. Liquid Web – $125 to $900 per sale + 5% recurring commission
- 2. WPEngine – $200 to $7500 per sale
- 3. Siteground – Up to $125 per sale
- 4. MaxCDN – 200% for the first sale, Goes up to $4800 per sale
- 5. BuyDomains – $175 per sale
- 6. Dreamhost – $97 per sale
- High Paying E-Commerce Affiliate Programs
- 1. BigCommerce – $60 to $398 per sale
- 2. Shopify – 200% per sale or 20% recurring revenue
- 3. Volusion – Up to $2000 per sale
- High Paying WebMaster & Themes Affiliate Program
- 1. Thrive Themes – 50% & 25% residual commission per sale
- 2. StudioPress – 35% or up to $350 per sale
- 3. AnswerBase – 50% or up to $199 per sale plus 15% recurring
- 4. Thesis – 33% or up to $120 per sale
- 5. ImProvely – $149 & 10% recurring income for the 1st 12 months
- High Paying Marketing Tools Affiliate Programs
- 1. Affiliate Manager – $500 for referring a business
- 2. BigMarker – 50% or up to $199 per sale
- 3. ShareASale – $150 when a merchant join
- High Paying Email Marketing Affiliate Programs
- 1. ConvertKit – 30% recurring affiliate income, commission can go up to $600 per month
- 2. Aweber – 30% residual income, which goes up to $44 per month per referral
- Conclusion – Local Lead Generation vs. Affiliate Marketing
High Paying SEO Affiliate Programs
1. SemRush – $39.98 to $159.60 Per Active Customer Per Month
- Find great keywords to go after for your site
- Spy on competitors backlinks, and keywords they’re ranking for
- Get SEO tips, auditing tool
2. SEO Power Suite – $197 per sale
- keyword research
- rank tracking
- competitor analysis
- search for link outreach opportunities
3. LongTailPro – 30% recurring commission, Plans start at $24.99 Per Month
- finds long tail keywords and shows the competitiveness of each keyword
- check competitor backlinks & social signals
High Paying Hosting Affiliate Programs
1. Liquid Web – $125 to $900 per sale + 5% recurring commission
- Managed WordPress Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
- VPS & Dedicated Server Services
2. WPEngine – $200 to $7500 per sale
- One of the highest paying affiliate programs
- Plans start at $29 per month but affiliates will get paid minimum of $200 or 100% of the first sale which can go up to $7500
- If you make more than 10 sales, you get a $1500 bonus
- if you refer an affiliate you make $50 each time they make a sale
- Managed WordPress Hosting Service (increase security & speed up loading time) For individuals and businesses
3. Siteground – Up to $125 per sale
- very popular web hosting company
- Affordable shared hosting plans
- Managed WordPress Hosting available
4. MaxCDN – 200% for the first sale, Goes up to $4800 per sale
- Network servers that allows your site to load faster across the world
- Open sources like Jquery or Font Awesome are using MaxCDN, so its definitely a well-known CDN service
5. BuyDomains – $175 per sale
- Buy premium domains like weightloss.com, videomarketing.com, etc
6. Dreamhost – $97 per sale
- popular registrar and hosting, plans start at $8.99 per month with unlimited disk space, websites & bandwidth
- Shared hosting
- managed wordpress hosting
- cloud & VPS hosting
High Paying E-Commerce Affiliate Programs
1. BigCommerce – $60 to $398 per sale
e-commerce solution that allows you to build stores complete with secure payment, host, converting visitors
2. Shopify – 200% per sale or 20% recurring revenue
- $29, $79 & $299 per month plans
- 14 day free trial
- probably the most popular e-commerce store builder
3. Volusion – Up to $2000 per sale
Another online shopping cart / store builder similar to shopify
High Paying WebMaster & Themes Affiliate Program
1. Thrive Themes – 50% & 25% residual commission per sale
- $37 to $147 prices
- ThriveLeads – collect emails, email optin builders
- Thrive Architect – drag & drop web builder
- Thrive Themes – various high performance wordpress themes
- Thrive Clever Widgets – displaying super targeted widgets on your site
2. StudioPress – 35% or up to $350 per sale
- SEO optimized wordpress theme with Genesis framework
- multiple high-end templates to choose from
- high quality visual
3. AnswerBase – 50% or up to $199 per sale plus 15% recurring
- provides live Q&A Support feature to your website
- build a community, interact easier to your customers
4. Thesis – 33% or up to $120 per sale
- clean, high performance & fast theme for WordPress
- direct competitor of StudioPress
- click & drag, easy to build
5. ImProvely – $149 & 10% recurring income for the 1st 12 months
- cloak your affiliate links
- track their ad campaigns, how adwords is performing
- very popular tool for affiliate marketers
High Paying Marketing Tools Affiliate Programs
1. Affiliate Manager – $500 for referring a business
- they will manage affiliate programs for a business
- provides human support, affiliate managers
2. BigMarker – 50% or up to $199 per sale
- Webinar hosting platform
- allows you to host webinars that help to convert your email list or audience into buyers
- very popular affiliate network
High Paying Email Marketing Affiliate Programs
1. ConvertKit – 30% recurring affiliate income, commission can go up to $600 per month
- drip email campaigns based on user’s behavior, what links they click
- only pay money for subscribers once, regardless of whether they’re in multiple lists
- Many have transitioned to ConvertKit from Aweber
2. Aweber – 30% residual income, which goes up to $44 per month per referral
- most widely recognized email marketing solution
- simple to use
Conclusion – Local Lead Generation vs. Affiliate Marketing
Not even gonna lie though, affiliate marketing is one of the most difficult ways to build your first 6 figure online business.
Because in order to do well with affiliate marketing you need A LOT of traffic.
To get free traffic for these categories requires you to rank high quality blog posts. Back in 2012 to 2014 this was possible by simply writing very in depth articles that target long-tail keywords.
These days you need incredibly powerful backlinks to rank for keywords which requires signficant financial resources to acquire.
Most people get frustrated by the lack of movement of their site and give up before the site reaches anywhere near page 1.
They then will claim that affiliate marketing doesn’t work.
Its not that it doesn’t work, its just really difficult and requires a lot of patience.
If you’re going to promote affiliate programs to your audience or email list, you might as well promote high paying programs that actually have an awesome product, which is what I’ve listed in this blog post.
Its ideal for people that already have a blog or audience that they’ve built up over the years that are already interested in subjects that correlate with the solution that above product provides.
however if you have no online experience or looking to jump into affiliate marketing to make money online for the first time.
Then I highly recommend staying away from affiliate marketing actually…. at least for now.
I only recommend trying to tackle affiliate marketing for those that are making at least $10K per month.
If you’re not there yet, then you really should go into local marketing using SEO lead generation first.
This is how I built my 6 figure internet business, but even now my local lead generation business completely outshines my affiliate marketing income.
Here’s an example of one of my lead gen sites that’s been paying me since 2015
Go here to learn more about this business model that allows you to get paid for simply generating leads for other small businesses, you’ll quickly see why its so much easier than affiliate marketing and has much higher commission potential as well for every sale.